Skip to main content
- Search for a book in the icipe Online Catalogue: Find a book in the icipe library
- Once you have found the desired book in the catalogue, make a note of the title and author, but most importantly the 'Call Number' (given after 'Location(s)' field) e.g. 577.1 INT or TH612.398 OWI. Using the 'Call Number' locate the book on the library bookshelves. A librarian can assist you to locate the book if necessary.
- Please take your item(s) to the Library front desk where staff will issue the item(s) to you. Note: the library staff will only issue items to a registered staff or student with an employee or payroll number.
- Once borrowed, you can go to My Library Account to view borrowed items and other details.
- Up to 10 items may be borrowed for up to 30 days at any one time.
- All borrowed items must be returned to the library on or before the due date. Items can be renewed if required for a longer period provided they are not needed by another user.
- All overdue materials may attract penalties, and lost items must be replaced or paid for at current price.
- Reference books are not for borrowing and should be used only inside the library. However, special arrangement may be made to lend out reference material for one to two days during week days and/or over the weekend.