Deadline for applications: November 18th 2016
Go to the online application platform HERE. Add information and upload your supervisor’s approval letter and passport style photo. Please complete all fields.
Accepted formats for the letter and photo: doc, docx, pdf, jpg, jpeg, png
Maximum size for any one file is 5 MB.
- Once you have entered and uploaded everything, click the Continue button.
- This will take you to the Review your Entries page. Click on the Edit button to make changes.
- Once you are satisfied with your information and uploaded files, click the Continue button to submit your application. This cannot be undone, so please make sure everything is correct before submitting.
- You will then be taken to the next page showing “Thank you. Your form has been submitted.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I cannot upload one of the files. What is wrong?
A: (1) Perhaps your file is too big. The maximum file size is 5 MB.
(2) Perhaps you are trying to upload a file that is not one of the accepted file formats (accepted formats: doc, docx, pdf, jpg, jpeg, png).
In case of any questions regarding the application, kindly contact:
Acting Training Officer,
Capacity Building and Institutional Development Programme, icipe
Tel: +254 20 863 2272