Go to the online application platform by clicking HERE. Add information and upload your CV, passport photo and supervisor’s approval letter. Please complete all fields.
Accepted formats: doc, docx, pdf, jpg, jpeg, png
Maximum size for any one file is 5 MB.
- Once you have entered and uploaded everything, click the Continue button.
- This will take you to the Review your Entries Click on the Edit button to make changes.
- When you are satisfied with your information and uploads, click the Continue button to submit your proposal. This cannot be undone, so please make sure your information is correct before submitting.
- You will then be taken to the next page, which says:
“Thank you. Your form has been submitted.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I cannot upload one of the files. What is wrong?
A: (1) Perhaps your file is too big. The maximum file size is 5 MB.
(2) Perhaps you are trying to upload a file that is not one of the accepted file formats (doc, docx, pdf, jpg, jpeg, png).
In case of any questions regarding the application, kindly contact:
Ms. Lilian Igweta,
Capacity Building and Institutional Development Programme, icipe
Tel: +254 20 863 2272